Extractors / Spotter
Innovative and maneuverable, the Rally 55 and Rally 55H portable spot extractors are ideal for cleaning up between scheduled carpet cleanings. The built-in handle makes the Rally 55 portable spot extractor easy to transport to a problem area at short notice.
Two models are available. The Rally 55 is a cold water spotter. The Rally 55H portable spot extractor adds a heater for additional cleaning power.
Easy to empty. The Rally 55 portable spot extractor has a detachable recovery tank. Use the molded-in handle to carry the 2.6-gallon recovery tank to the nearest drain when needed.
Easy to transport. Simply pull out the retractable handle and cart the Rally 55 portable spot extractor to the job site. The molded-in handle is placed right in the center, making carrying the Rally 55 up and down stairs easier.
- Solution Tank: 2.9 gallons (11 L)
- Weight: 6.4 lbs (2.9 kg)
- Hot Water Heater: 1000 Watt
- Hot Water Temperature: Up to 190 F
X17 Self-Contained Extractor - Ideal for smaller areas
501016 - 9gl **Special Order**
- Constructed of non-corrosive polyethylene that won’t dent, corrode, or rust
- Two quick disconnect spray jets allow for simple maintenance
- Automatic float shutoff prevents damage to the vacuum motor
- Single, adjustable brush
- Clear recovery dome and solution tank caps
- Faucet-fill built-in for operator convenience
- The large 9-gallon solution tank and 7.5-gallon recovery tank
- On-board AUX power for the optional scrub wand and extraction tools.
- The X17 sprays carpet cleaning solution and a properly adjusted brush agitates and deep cleans the carpet while a heavy-duty vacuum picks up the water all in one pass
- 17″ Cleaning Path
- CRI certified
- Available with 50 or 100 PSI pump
- Automatic float shut-off for long motor life
- Non-conductive operator control console
- Heavy-duty construction, longer machine life
- CRI certified